Create a timer that can be started and stopped
Create a 5 minute countdown timer that can be started and stopped.
- When the page is first loaded, the counter displays 5 minutes (i.e.
- When the user clicks "Start", the counter starts counting down.
- When the user clicks "Stop", the timer should start elapsing time.
- When the user clicks "Reset", the timer should be reset to 5 minutes again
Use React with Typescript to build you solution.
You can fork this repo to try out your solution.
What you will practice:
- working with
- formatting dates
- using the "updater" version of
Once you tried the exercise yourself, check out the official solution to compare your work!