Practice React by fixing tests - Check your JSX knowledge!
How would you evaluate your knowledge of JSX?
Working with JSX involves:
- displaying info from variables - strings, objects
- converting HTML to JSX
- knowing the JSX rules - e.g. only one root element etc.
Where do you think you stand?
Check your knowledge by fixing these failing unit tests!
- Clone the repo and run `npm install`
- Run the tests with `npm run test`
- Open the test file and fix the tests one by one!
If you don't feel like checking out the repo, you can also just fork this CodeSandbox and run the tests in the browser ;)